Tabinokosaten is a warm and welcoming lodge for a relaxing break, a quiet rest, or an exciting ski holiday adventure.
‘Tabinokosaten’ means ‘crossroad of a journey’.
One of the most memorable things about traveling is the experience of meeting new people, making new friends and broadening your life experiences. It is for this reason we named our lodge ’Tabinokosaten’. We hope that during your stay at our lodge, you will be able to find these new and exciting experiences, creating lasting, warm memories of Niseko and your journey. Welcome to Tabinokosaten’
- Instant access to Grand Hirafu Ski Resort (3 minutes by car, 2 minutes walk to ski shuttle bus stop)
- Numerous activities and attractions close by, including hot springs, restaurants, caf?’s, bars, adventure guides, shops and more.
- 5 Japanese style guestrooms. Twin, triple and quad share available
- Comfortable living area on ground floor with complimentary tea and coffee
- Coffee and chat time, everyday at 9pm for those who wish to learn about Japan, exchange stories, or just have a chat.
- Wireless Internet available (please bring your own lap top)
- Non-smoking guest rooms
- Affiliated with ski-rental and back country guiding tour companies
Niseko Lodge Tabinokosaten serves delicious home made breakfasts and dinners, offering a variety of both Western and traditional Japanese styles. Should you have any special dietary requirements, please inform us in advance and we will do our best to cater to them.
Included in accommodation charge, breakfast is served at either 7:30am or 8am. Choose the time which suits you best. (dining area closes at 9am)
Delicious home made Japanese or western dinners to suit all tastes and preferences can be served upon request. Reservation in advance is required.
Cost: 1,500 yen, serving time: 6:30pm
Alcohol & beverage are not sold at Tabinokosaten, however please feel free to bring beverages back to the lodge for a relaxing drink.
Pick up and Drop off service
We offer the below complimentary pick up and drop off services to all our customers. Should you require this service, please let us know when you make your reservation.
Kutchan train station, Welcome Centre bus stop
Please inform us in advance of your expected arrival time. Once you have arrived, simply give us a call on: 0136 23 4614 and we will come to pick you up straight away. There are public phones at both the train station and Hirafu
Welcome Centre, Grand Hirafu Ski Resort
From 8:30am ? 10:00am we offer drop off service to the ski resort.
For times outside this, please use the free ski shuttle bus which comes every 15-20 minutes and operates from 8:30am to 8:45pm. To come back, simply catch the shuttle bus from the same stop that you got off. The bus stop is less than 2 minutes walk from Tabinokosaten.
Japanese hot springs
Soaking in an ‘onsen’ (hot spring) is the perfect end to a long day of skiing. Entry costs around 600 to 800 yen, however we offer discount passes to our customers to some of the main onsens in Hirafu.
From 7:30pm, we offer a drop off service to onsens within the Hirafu area. Should you wish to go to any outside of Hirafu, please use the ‘onsen bus’ which loops a number of onsens within Niseko. Please ask us for more information.
Niseko Lodge Tabinokosaten consists of 3 twin share, and 2 triple/quad share guest rooms, accommodating 14 people in total. Japanese in style, all rooms are simple and spacious, featuring traditional Japanese futon beds.
- Allocated male and female bathrooms and toilets are located on the first floor.
- Wireless Internet: available. (Please bring your own lap top) Should your PC require a wireless LAN card, we have 1 available for use (IEEE802.11a/b/g)
- Washing machines: available, 200 yen per use
- Dryers: not available