Chalet Murasaki sits in prime position right on the ski slopes opposite the Ace Family chairlift in exclusive Upper Hirafu Village – any closer to the lifts and you’d be in the queue! As one of the largest and most luxurious ski-in ski-out properties in Niseko it commands 450sq m (or 4650 sq ft) of space over three floors.
Sitting as it does at the bottom of the slopes Chalet Murasai treats its guests to first-hand views of the action on the slopes and the nearby tranquillity of a treed winter white snowscape. Expansive picture windows and lofty skylights frame scenes of skiers and the falling powder for which Niseko is famous.
Chalet Murasaki blends spacious, up-to-date Western fittings and finishes with key Japanese luxuries such as a bathroom of hinoki wood, famed for the forest-fresh scent it exudes. Astutely placed antiques and artefacts complement the selection of colourful hand-knotted-style floor rugs. The media room is equipped with 55-in cable TV and Bose surround sound, high speed Wifi broadband, and an extensive library of books on Japan.
Chalet Murasaki Accommodation
Chalet Murasaki can be rented as a 2-bedroom apartment, plus 6-bedroom house; or as an 8-bedroom house accommodating 14 to 18 guests comfortably over 3 floors. Existing beds cater to up to 17 people in 2 double beds, 3 bunk beds, 3 singles, and 2 double or twin beds. An extra futon traditional floor bed can be provided for an 18th guest.
There are 4.5 bathrooms over 3 floors with the master bedroom enjoying the hinoki-lined ensuite and luxuriously deep Japanese style bath, or ofuro. The first floor also has another tub in a second bathroom. The ultimate in loo luxury, Toto NeoRest toilets and fixtures, are supplied in the bathrooms.
A gourmet kitchen, to impress the fussiest of food tragics, flows to the spacious living and dining room, light-filled by the vaulted ceiling, and a modern timber dining table that would fit 10 comfortably in one sitting. The first-floor laundry is equipped with washer and dryer. Sharing the ground floor with the self-contained 2-bedroom apartment, with its separate entrance, is the ample ski locker room with its direct access to the lifts.
Endless visual entertainment is assured from the ultra-comfortable lounge and dining room which offers uninterrupted views of all the ski slope action, day and under lights at night.
Chalet Murasaki Location
Chalet Murasaki has one of the most sought-after positions in Hirafu Village at the very base of the Ace Family chairlift. It’s a peaceful outlook from the chalet, but step outside the front door and you’re in a bustling little heart of the village.
Only 20 metres to the ski lifts, 150 metres to the closest store, no distance to the beginners’ slope, just 100 metres to the shuttle… need we say more?
Chalet Murasaki is right alongside The Vale Niseko which has a restaurant serving meals and coffee at any time of the day. And there are plenty of other restaurants and bars within walking distance. Also nearby are several ski schools and rental shops.
Need to Know[unordered_list style=”green-dot”]
- Extra bedding (where permitted) ¥5,000 per bed per night for duration of stay
- Cots available on request (extra charges apply, subject to availability)
- All booking requests are subject to property management approval
- Minimum stay: Low Season: 5 nights, High Season: 5 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services
- Rates are quoted in JPY Japanese Yen including government tax
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 3pm – check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / MasterCard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by PayPal account
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in USD or SGD
- Read our full terms and conditions