Want to ride fresh powder every day in one of the snowiest resorts on earth? Want to experience a unique culture, eat delicious food and basically have the experience of a lifetime, whilst getting paid!?
SkiJapan.com & NBS (Niseko Base Snow Sports) are NOW looking for talented individuals with a CAN DO ATTITUDE to work with us during the 2011/12 season.
Go to http://www.skijapan.com/Home/About-Us/Employment
• Resort Representatives / Drivers (SJ)
• Front Desk / Guest Services (SJ)
• Ski School Front Desk/ Reservations (NBS)
• Rental/Retail Technicians (NBS)
• Ski Instructors (NBS)
• Kids Club Assistant (NBS)
• Baristas (Fresh Café)
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Ski Japan actively promote a "Can Do Culture" within our team and it is this positive attitude that allows us to continually offer the most memorable & enjoyable holiday experience to our guests. The following skills & experience will give you a distinct edge when applying for a position with SkiJapan.com or NBS:
• Energetic, confident, can-do attitude
• Exceptional guest experience skills
• Genuine passion for assisting people
• Mature, flexible approach with the ability to adapt to any situation
• Reliable, organised & well presented
• Previous experience in snow or tourism industry
• Previous experience in outdoor education, tour guiding, reservations
• Living in or having previously visited Japan
• Japanese/English/Chinese language skills an advantage