The Niseko Powder Lifestyle
Waking up in a warm, luxury apartment. Huge powder flakes falling silently outside. Shovelling light, dry snow off the steps. Ploughing through untracked powder. Soothing tired muscles in an open air onsen. Sharing a drink with friends by a warm log fire. Dinner at a your favourite izakaya. This is the Niseko powder lifestyle.
The Powder Lifestyle Magazine
Powderlife aims to bottle the essence of Niseko. Not just skiing and boarding, but everything that makes up life and holidaying in Niseko – food, culture, beautiful accommodation, the other seasons, the rest of Hokkaido and more. It’s a great introduction to Niseko for visitors, and allows them to take home these “bottled memories” to reminisce and show friends.
Made For Coffee Tables
- a premium-quality, hard-spine magazine
- wrapped in a thick, warm, matt-gloss cover
- with soft matt-coat pages inside
- luxuriously laid out
- full of big, eye-popping photography
- and written by professional writers
A huge thanks to the businesses that stock Powderlife
Niseko Businesses Who Stock Powderlife
Tokyu Resort Company, Lawson, Deep Powder Tours, Landmark View, Niseko Park Hotel, Kogen Hotel, Alpen Hotel, Hirafutei Prince Hotel, Gondola Chalets, Hirafu Gondola Onigiri Café, J-Sekka, Sekka Deli, Gentem Café, Wild Bill’s, Bang Bang, B’s Café, Niseko Physio, A Bu Cha, Senchou 1 & 2, Gentemstick Retail Store, Captain Hirafu, Fusion/Demo, JoJo’s Café / NAC, Rhythm and Beats, Java Bar and Café, Niseko Massage, Niseko Powder Boards, Dragon Wine Bar and Restaurant, Nathan’s Hot Dogs, Splash, The Brick, Gyu+ Bar (“Fridge Door Bar”), Barunba, Niseko Adventure Centre, The Red Bar and Curry House, Java Bar and Cafe, Restaurant Maru, Full Note, Black Diamond Lodge, Hilton Niseko Village, Nikko Annupuri Hotel, Ikoinomura BBQ Restaurant, Annupuri Village, Kutchan Tourist Information Centre, Loaf Lounge, Shunsai Restaurant, Café Kaku, Namichanchi, Kanronomori Hotel, Niseko Grand Hotel… and lots more!! (Let us know if you distribute Powderlife and we’ve accidentally left your name of this list!) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to provide Powderlife for your visitors.
- Cathay Pacific Lounge at Hong Kong International Airport
- Several large property developers
- Leading ski holiday retailers, travel agents and ski shops
- Hong Kong’s artifical ski slope and ice skating rinks
- High-end clubhouses and country clubs
- Luxury spas and salons
- Arc’teryx Concept Store
- Campers Corner outdoor shop (one of the only places that sells ski gear in Singapore)
- JNTO (Japan National Tourist Office)
- NTA Travel Singapore